South Pacific Metals Corp is a TSX-V listed Asia Pacific focused exploration company. The company has conducted a number of successful exploration campaigns on our flagship tenements - SPMC North and SPMC South. With both prospects in close proximity to the hugely successful K92 mine producing 144koz/pa at 17g/t Au feed grade, placing the mine in the top 4 highest grade mines globally.
SPMC North is located only 1.6km away from the mine and field work to date suggests shared geology with K92.
SPMC South has indicated the presence of both Epithermal vein systems and porphyry mineralisation. To date over 2000 samples have been taken which have helped identify 3 main prospects.
Since listing on Dec 8, 2020, we have achieved a number of significant milestones for our shareholders. Some of the highlights are:
- The approval of a number of exploration license applications
- The discovery of a 40g/t sample
- The company's dual listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange; and,
- The agreements to acquire the highly prospective May River tenements (in close proximity to the world-renowned Frieda River Copper Gold Project).
- The execution of a definitive agreement to acquire the Kili Teke Copper Gold project.
We aim to build shareholder wealth by successful field operations and value accretive corporate initiatives, such as the May River acquisitions.